Our client is an established global investor with over $80 billion in assets under management. They have multiple offices globally and are a top ranked infrastructure manager in the sector.
This successful North American Infrastructure Debt origination group is currently seeking a Vice President to join the New York team. The versatile candidate will focus on both North American and Latin American deal execution and occasional deal sourcing responsibilities. The business invests in many different infrastructure sectors such as; transport, power, utilities, and renewable energy.
Based in the New York office the successful candidate will:
- Execute both North American and Latin American deals
- Build relationships and support origination efforts
- Oversee financial analysis, due diligence, investment appraisal, and documentation
- Asset management
The selected candidate should possess the following experience and attributes:
- Experience from a leading project finance bank’s energy or infrastructure debt investment team
- A minimum of 8 years and maximum of 12 years’ total experience
- Strong deal execution capabilities and ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent credit skills with a balanced approach to risk
- Fluent Spanish speaker required