Our client is one of the most prominent growing banks in the Infrastructure & Project Finance market. They work on a variety of Infrastructure & Energy deals across EMEA and they are looking to add to their expanding Structuring & Execution team in Vienna.
The role will be focused on Structuring and Executing Infrastructure & Energy deals across EMEA, with a focus on Europe. There will be the opportunity to progress internally and lead a team. Your role will entail the following:
- Structuring & Execution of transactions
- Infrastructure & Energy focus
- Progression to lead the Executing team
- Experience in mentoring and developing junior members of the team
- As part of a deal team, lead on undertaking detailed transaction due diligence, including the review and analysis of financial, legal, commercial, and technical reports.
- Mentor and develop more junior members of the team
Our client would like a candidate that satisfies the following criteria:
- 10+ years of experience in Infrastructure & Energy finance
- Extensive experience in leading the execution of transactions
- Experience in the EMEA region
- Experience from a project finance bank is preferred
- Experience in mentoring juniors and assisting in leading a team