Our client is a global investment bank who is leader in the Structured Finance sector. They are looking to hire a portfolio manager to work in their successful Aviation Finance department.
- To take primary responsibility for the ongoing monitoring of the loans in the Bank’s Aviation Finance portfolio
- Liaise with the respective Facility Agents on Aviation Finance transactions to ensure timely receipt of Borrower information
- Gather management information and data for periodic reporting to Branch Senior Management and Head Office
- Provide support when required to origination team in the preparation and analysis of new business applications, waivers and amendments
- At least 2 years of experience, in agency and security trustee experience, in the Aviation and/or Shipping Finance sector, gained within a recognised Bank actively engaged in international syndicated lending
- Strong numeracy and familiarity with financial and credit analysis techniques
- Preferably ACIB/degree qualified
If you satisfy the above points, please apply or send your CV to Mercedes Perez.