Our client is one of the leading Global Project Finance Banks with a strong presence in Infrastructure & Energy deals across the EMEA region. The Origination team are looking to add a Senior Associate/VP to their Infrastructure team, with a focus on building out Digital Infrastructure deals, based in London.
As a VP you will have deal coverage across the EMEA region and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Origination of deals across Infrastructure (focus on digital infrastructure)
- Lending exposure
- The ability to work independently and execute transactions unsupervised
- As part of a deal team, undertake detailed transaction due diligence, including the review and analysis of financial, legal, commercial, and technical reports.
- Assist with business development
- Mentor and develop more junior members of the team
Our client would like a candidate that satisfies the following criteria:
- French speaker is essential (and German speaker is desirable)
- 5+ years’ experience in Infrastructure
- Ability to run a deal from beginning to end with supervision
- Experience from a project finance bank is preferred
- Digital Infrastructure experience is preferred