Our client is one of the leading lights in Global Infrastructure Debt, who work on a variety of Infrastructure and Energy deals across EMEA. They are looking to add a Senior Associate/Junior VP to their Investment team where you will work on the origination and execution of transactions, as well as Asset Management.
As a Senior Associate/Junior VP you will have deal coverage across the EMEA region and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Origination and execution of deals across infrastructure and energy
- As part of a deal team, undertake detailed transaction due diligence, including the review and analysis of financial, legal, commercial, and technical reports.
- Mentor and develop more junior members of the team
Our client would like a candidate that satisfies the following criteria:
- 5+ years’ experience in Infrastructure Debt
- Ability to execute transactions is essential
- Experience from an Infrastructure fund is preferred or a PF bank
- Experience on deals in Europe is desirable