This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Associate/VP level individual with a background in Infrastructure Equity or Credit Investor Relations experience to join an Infrastructure Equity fund with over $6 billion AuM and who invest across Energy, Utilities and Transport across America, Europe and Emerging markets.
My client invests in the Energy, Utilities and Transport across America, Europe and Emerging markets and have over $6billion AuM with a further vintage in the market that they’re currently raising for. They have offices across North America, Europe and the Far East and are highly regarded within the infrastructure equity space given their expectation beating infrastructures vintages to date.
With the launch of a new fund, the Managing Partners need the active support of an Investor Relations Senior Associate/VP level individual to work on distribution and project management alongside the Managing Partners within the fundraising team. Dependent on the successful individuals background, a further marketing element and more fundraising responsibility could be afforded.
Our client is looking for a driven Investor Relations Candidate with a strong background within a credible Real Assets fund with experience working on Infrastructure Equity or Infrastructure Credit products in addition to:
- 5/6 years’ experience ideally with a background in investor relations and preferably an investment banking background prior to having made the move into IR, a placement agent or a private equity investment focused role
- Project management, Distribution or a hybrid of experience in both.
- Deep-rooted knowledge of the LP market across North America with allocations for Real Assets funds
- Analytic and strategic thinker with the ability to assess complex situations and make effective recommendations, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and capability to effectively manage multiple time-sensitive priorities while meeting timelines
For more information, please send your CV to Henry Pepperell.