We are retained by globally leading core plus infrastructure private equity fund to identify a number of Director’s as they extend their footprint and deepen relationships with LP’s across the globe. This role can be based in London or Paris and is a global top 10 platform in the infrastructure asset class and have successfully raised >$15bn across numerous funds to date. They have a stellar track record across a variety of sub-sectors including telecoms, healthcare, energy, and transportation, and have an incredibly hands on approach in the post-acquisition phase.
- Identifying and developing new relationships with institutional investors, endowments and foundations, and family offices across the globe.
- Leading the development of marketing and investor materials for both potential and existing investors
- Conducting appropriate market research on target prospects, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm’s strategies and differentiating factors
- Initiating client relationships and managing entire process including long term relationships with investors
- Developing a service model and infrastructure for marketing and client service functions
- Organize regular IR activities (annual meetings, AC meetings, industry meetings)
The Successful Candidate
- Strong academic background, with an undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or business required.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in institutional fundraising (endowments, foundations, pension funds, funds of funds, family offices) and business development
- The individual must have quantifiable track record in raising and closing successful funds related to industrials private equity, infrastructure, or real assets in the $3B+ size category.
- Highly commercial with proven ability to leverage personal networks of established and active set of relationships in the relevant regional markets
- Experience with organizing and front-running campaigns across entire capital partnering cycle
- Superior relationship-building, communication and presentation skills and international work experience required
- An exceedingly high energy level, independent, strong entrepreneurship, individually motivated, and a collaborative team-oriented approach to business