We are retained by a leading core Infrastructure Private Equity fund to identify a Director to be based in their Paris office to extend their footprint and deepen relationships with LP’s across Europe. They have a stellar track record across a variety of Infrastructure sub-sectors including Transport, Energy and Social Infrastructure.
- Identifying and developing new relationships with institutional investors, endowments and foundations, and family offices across the globe.
- Maintaining and Servicing relationships with existing investors
- Fundraising for the new vehicles as and when they come to market
- Systematically coordinating and tracking IR activities
- Ensuring compliance of IR activities with processes and regulation
- Deploying Co-investment
- Promoting and supporting other strategic initiatives with investors
The Successful Candidate
- Strong academic background, with an undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or business required.
- It will be expected that the candidate would have a minimum of 9 years’ experience in Investor Relations in a Private Equity Fund, Placement Agent, Local Partner, Private Equity in an investment capacity or from an Investment Bank (with Infrastructure M&A or Project Finance expertise)
- The ability to sell and to close on a commitment from an LP
- Excellent Project management skills to efficiently lead complex projects requiring multiple inputs in a short timeframe.
- Technical knowledge on the infrastructure sector, particularly in Europe.
- A genuine interest in sustainability and to high standards of ESG and Ethics.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
Please note, whilst French language skills would be advantageous for the role, they are not essential. Whilst Paris is the preferred option for where this candidate is to be based, the fund is open-minded to the individual splitting their time across Paris and London.