This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst/Associate individual with a background in Real Assets to join a mid-cap investment fund with a European mandate and with offices across Western Europe to execute investor relations focused initiatives for existing and prospective investors in asset-backed investments across real-estate, infrastructure and other real assets.
My client invests in Real Assets space across Europe and across the capital structure. They focus on mid cap investment across Europe in either one-off investments, repeat funding opportunities and financial platforms. They currently have over a billion in committed dry powder to be deployed over the next 18-24 months raised from LP’s across Europe, North America and Asia.
With the launch of the new fund, the Head of Fund Raising is looking to add an individual to work on fundraising, marketing and reporting on the funds activities and looking towards future initiatives including:
- Develop marketing materials for fundraising, roadshows, AGMs and ad hoc investor communications
- Produce market research, competitor analysis and presentations for internal strategic meetings
- Support investor due diligence efforts throughout the fundraising period as well as supporting on quarterly reporting as required
- Draft PPMs, case studies, DDQs and other material for new funds
- Prepare material for investor events such as annual investor meetings, advisory board meetings and other investor events
Our client is looking for a strong mix of technical expertise, capacity to write/review reports and marketing documents. The candidate must possess a client driven approach and strong commercial skills alongside:
- 2-4 years’ experience ideally with a background in Investor Relations from a fund, placement agent, or from a big 4 advisory firm and experience working within the real assets space
- Technical experience of working on accounts, capital statements and quarterly reports
- Excellent organisational skills and capability to effectively manage multiple time-sensitive priorities while meeting timelines
- Excellent academic credentials are required
- Exceptional English communication skills both written and verbal
- Additional language capabilities are a preference but not essential