An exciting opportunity for a proactive and numerically strong candidate to join one of the leading infrastructure investors in the UK. The successful candidate will work within the origination and portfolio valuation team which manages the investment portfolio.
You will provide analytical, commercial, financial modelling, financial structuring and bidding support on property and infrastructure projects including student accommodation, build to rent, energy and PPP/PFI schemes to the Infrastructure origination team.
- A minimum of 2 to a maximum of 4 years work experience
- Experience in the infrastructure project finance property sector such as student accommodation, residential housing or mixed use property schemes
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Qualifications preferred, e.g. CFA, ACA or other professional qualification relevant to project finance
- Outstanding written skills and grammar
- Advanced Excel skills