An outstanding opportunity to join a high performing Infrastructure team in a leading asset management firm. Our client is looking for an Investment Manager to focus on supporting the identification and structuring of new opportunities within the infrastructure sector. The Munich team operates on an international level with a focus on European markets.
- Analysis of infrastructure investment opportunities, preparing due diligence results and presenting them to the investment committee
- Supporting the team with infrastructure and energy funds due diligence process, as well as co-investments and secondary transactions
- Monitoring of the existing fund portfolio
- Market screening for infrastructure investment opportunities
- Reporting to the Co-Heads of Infrastructure
- 6-15 years’ experience working within a bank, project finance team or fund (infrastructure coverage is essential).
- MBA or Engineering Degree is desirable
- Strong numerical skills
- Fluent English & German
- Team player and a proactive self-starter