The client is one of the world’s largest developers, owner and operator of waste to energy projects. The firm owns 4 operating EfW facilities in the UK with several development projects in the pipeline. There are plenty of opportunities for the analyst to grow and develop in the future.
- Work with the CFO and Finance Manager on the financing strategy
- Structure the financing with the Financial Advisor
- Provide financial and modelling support to the business development team to evaluate any potential opportunities
- Provide financial and modelling support to the engineering team which may include building bespoke models
- Ensure that the firm is compliant with all its loan agreement obligations for the operating projects and acquisition debt
- Provide financial modelling support for any lenders consents, waivers and amendments
- Ensure that the financial covenants in the model are accurate
- Manage the loan agreement for construction projects which includes utilisation requests, submission of consents, regular lenders reports, etc.
- A minimum of 18 months to a maximum of 4 years of experience
- Excellent project finance modelling skills ideally in renewables but open to infrastructure modelling
- ACA or CFA qualifications would be a plus