Our client is one of the largest global infrastructure investment managers across Infrastructure, Private Capital and Private Debt. This position will be an integral part of the infrastructure investment practice, concerned with a large portfolio of investments in every major infrastructure sector across Europe.
This role will encompass both Investment activity, including driving origination and leading on execution, as well as Asset Management responsibilities, with the requirement of taking on the non-executive directorship seat of one or more of their portfolio companies.
Particular focus and growth areas for the team and fund moving forward will be around Digital and Telecommunications Infrastructure, as well as complimenting their other sector specialisms within their portfolio.
Candidate Proﬁle and Key Competencies
- Alongside other senior members, lead the sourcing and execution of investment opportunities across Europe including all related activities, with the support of juniors
- Play a key role in post-acquisition phase, leading individual asset management teams ensuring a ‘one team approach’ across office locations and across internal teams
- Serve as a board member or observer for minority stakes in a small number of portfolio companies overseeing the overall investment performance and related decision-making, consequently reporting on performance and valuation
- Manage key relationships with asset level stakeholders, including management, employees, co-shareholders, debt providers and regulators to ensure that the business performs in line with expectations and that the fund’s voice is heard and its reputation protected
- Take responsibility for identifying and executing additional investment opportunities that may arise through the portfolio companies
- It would be expected that the candidate would have significant work experience of at least 8+ Years’ within infrastructure investment and asset management with a preference for other Infrastructure Funds, institutional investors or private equity firms focusing on real assets
- Demonstrable experience in the European infrastructure market, with Greenfield experience or experience in core plus areas such as Digital/Telco desirable
- Highly numerate with strong financial and commercial skills
- Be a strong team player who shares the company’s cultural values of sustainability
- Strong personal and engagement skills to assist in influencing decision-making
- Demonstrate intelligence, sound judgement, common-sense and a mature outlook
- Be driven by high standards of work and professionalism and will also have high expectations of themselves and the team
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org