Our client is one of the leading Global Project Finance Banks with a strong presence in Power & Renewables deals across the EMEA region, particularly in the Middle East. The Origination team are looking to add an experienced VP/AD to their Power & Renewables lending and advisory team in London.
As a VP/AD you will have deal coverage across the EMEA region and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Origination and execution of deals across power and renewables
- Lending & Advisory exposure
- The ability to work independently and execute transactions unsupervised
- As part of a deal team, undertake detailed transaction due diligence, including the review and analysis of financial, legal, commercial, and technical reports.
- Assist with business development
- Mentor and develop more junior members of the team
Our client would like a candidate that satisfies the following criteria:
- 7+ years’ experience in Power & Renewables
- Ability to work independently on a deal from beginning to end
- Experience from a project finance bank is preferred (both lending & advisory)
- Experience on deals in the Middle East is very desirable
- Distribution experience is also very desirable
If you would like to be considered please send your CV to Nameesha Sharma.