A top tier investment bank is looking to hire an Associate to work in their Energy Corporate Finance origination team in London. This role is a 12-month contract role with the potential to go permanent.
The Associate will do a broad range of work in the Energy & Natural Resources Reserved Based Lending team. The incumbent will be involved various aspects of loan underwriting, credit analysis and portfolio management. Specific duties include financial statement and data analysis, financial modelling and assisting in the preparation of information memoranda and presentations. The Associate will assist with conducting due diligence and supporting the team with Legal, Documentation and Credit Risk Management.
- A minimum of 3 years to a maximum of 6 years related experience
- Prior experience in credit analysis
- Thorough understanding of Corporate Finance and well-developed financial analysis skills
- Excellent understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
- Experience of the energy sector preferred