A hugely successful infrastructure private equity firm investing across Europe and the Americas is seeking an investment associate. Our client is a long-term investor and asset manager focused on off-market capital deployment opportunities in the private infrastructure and energy sectors. The firm has over €1.7bn in managed investments across Europe and the Americas. Their investment strategy is centred on clean energy transition and a strong commitment to sustainability.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting private equity firm as an Investment Professional based in Madrid. In this role, you will support the existing team in all aspects of day-to-day investment management, as well as in the origination and execution of new opportunities.
Our client is looking for a dynamic candidate with experience in:
- M&A Corporate Finance/Investment Banking/Big 4 (within Power, Utilities, Renewables, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas or Natural Resources)
- A minimum of 3 to a maximum of 5 years of experience
- Excellent financial modelling skills from scratch
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Based in Madrid, but open to candidates who wish to relocate
- Fluency in Spanish is not required but intermediate knowledge is an asset