Reporting the Regional Head and with coverage across the EMEA region, responsibilities will be as follows:
- Origination and execution of debt investments across infrastructure and energy
- Assist in the credit analysis and negotiation of investment terms
- Assist in the initial screening of opportunities including presentation to the Infrastructure Debt team, preparation of screening papers for the Investment Committee (IC) and preparation of materials to present to current and potential investors.
- As part of a deal team, undertake detailed transaction due diligence, including the review and analysis of financial, legal, commercial, and technical reports.
- Assist with business development
- Assist with the evaluation of investment reviews, and ongoing monitoring of investments
- Mentor and develop more junior members of the team
Our client would like a candidate that satisfies the following criteria:
- 5+ years’ experience in infrastructure finance (across either infra or energy)
- Ability to work independently on a deal from beginning to end is essential (the team operates a flat structure and support from juniors will not always be available)
- Experience from a project finance bank or infrastructure debt fund is preferred