Our client is a top-tier infrastructure fund with a 15 year track record of delivering long-term value through a disciplined approach, with over USD 15bn AUM. Particular areas of focus include transport (rail, road and airports), energy (gas, electricity and renewable energy), telecom and other public infrastructure assets (health and environmental).
We are working on an exclusive basis with the business to secure a Senior Investment Manager for the Infrastructure team, who will have a pivotal role in deal-making and postacquisition activities, whilst validating junior members’ work. You will be a member of a global team composed of over 40 investment professionals globally.
- Appointed as Board member of the Luxembourg located Infrastructure funds, as well as different Luxembourgish companies used to perform investment in the fund’s Infrastructure assets.
- As board member, responsible for the preparation and presentation of board meeting materials, under the supervision of the Senior Infrastructure team member in Luxembourg
- Responsible for the relationship with and coordination of advisors
- Participate and take a lead in deal monitoring activity in post-acquisition phase
- Validate juniors’ work on various aspects: company snapshots, financial models, preparation of documents (Investment decision internal documentation, Advisory Boards and Annual General Meeting documents, internal reportings)
- Coordinate the acquisition due diligence process including transaction structuring (tax, etc.)
- Co-ordinate with the team in order to establish relationships with strategic partners, banks and financial institutions
- Produce legal documentation in collaboration with the deal team (bank documentation, mandate negotiation etc.)
- Interface with the portfolio companies’ management in collaboration with the deal team
- At least c. 8+ years’ total experience from a related financial field, with c.3-5 years’ investment experience
- Advanced Financial Modelling skills
- Experience gained from Infrastructure/Transport/Real Assets sectors
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong communication skills, focussed on relationship building and team-working
- Confidence and maturity with a creative approach
- Fluency in English is mandatory, with the German language and other European language skills strongly beneficial
CVs to email@example.com