My client is a Global Corporate Investment Bank expanding at the Associate level. Due to high deal flow, they are looking to add 2 new Associates to their Investment Banking M&A team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team who are extremely meritocratic, giving responsibility/exposure based on competency rather than years of experience. An ideal candidate would have relevant Investment Banking, Project Finance, or Corporate M&A exposure within the Power, Infrastructure, or Utility space.
The advisory platform has a boutique culture with a lean team and entrepreneurial mindset. Ambitious candidates who like advisory / have a passion for the Power, Infrastructure, or Renewable sectors would be ideal and thrive in this environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field; Master’s degree with emphasis in Finance or Economics preferred
- Investment Banking/M&A or Project Finance experience
- Sector experience or relevant deal exposure preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Financial modeling experience required
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org