An outstanding opportunity to join a high performing Energy Infrastructure team investing in debt and equity with a special focus on Renewables and Energy Efficiency. Our client is one of the largest global alternative asset managers with $120+Bn AUM and a 30+ year track record investing in Energy and Infrastructure. They have a flexible investment mandate which has allowed them to be industry leaders in sustainable investments and other fast-growing sectors.
The team is seeking their next critical hire, a junior investment professional who will work on a lean deal team and have significant exposure to all aspects of the deal life cycle for the firm’s debt and equity investments.
The Successful Candidate
- 1-3 years of experience in top tier investment banking and/or investment background in either private equity or with an investment fund with experience investing in renewables is required
- Passionate about investing and eager to learn; capital structures and debt financing
- Private Equity Investing (primaries, secondaries or co-investments)
- Private Debt Investing (primaries, secondaries or co-investments)
- Excellent modeling and spreadsheet skills and overall quantitative ability
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; and team player with a strong work ethic